The Benu Bird In Magic

The Benu Bird In Magic Cover The following spell from the Egyptian Book of the Dead is one for being transformed into a phoenix or Benu Bird. Spell 83: Spell for being transformed into a phoenix. I have flown up like the primeval ones, I have become Khepri, I have grown as a plant, I have clad myself as a tortoise, I am the essence of every God, I am the seventh of those seven Uraei who came into being in the West, Horus who makes the brightness with his person, That God who was against Seth, Thoth who was among you in that judgement of Him who presides over Letopolis together with the Souls of Heliopolis, The flood which was between them. I have come on the day when I appear in glory with the strides of the gods, For I am Khons who subdued the Lords. As for him who knows this pure spell, It means going out into the day after death and being transformed at will, Being in the suite of Wennefer Being content with the food of Osiris, Having invocation offerings, Seeing the sun; It means being hale on earth with Re and being vindicated with Osiris, And nothing evil shall have power over him A matter a million times true. From at least the reign of Tutankhamun, the heron or Benu Bird appears on heart scarabs. These amulets were used to protect the heart, which was considered the source of life by the ancient Egyptians.

Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

Ed Richardson - Seidr Magic
Arthur Edward Waite - The Book Of Ceremonial Magic
Benjamin Rowe - The Essential Skills Of Magick
Israel Regardie - The Art And Meaning Of Magic