Alchemical Poetry Lead From Metallic Verses

Alchemical Poetry Lead From Metallic Verses Cover Doubt is the alchemical substance out of which revelation is born. Lead from Metallic verses Gravity is more than some faceless stranger Tugging at my feet. It is a depth into which I sometime fall Surprising myself with words that well up From the ground. Gravity is the lead Of my heaviest thoughts. A pot hole in the road Into which I sometimes fall apart Laying at the bottom of a well Looking up to the day That is no bigger than a small hole At the top of my head.

Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

John Dee - The Hieroglyphic Monad French Version
Cassandra Eason - A Practical Guide To Witchcraft And Magic Spells
Richard Alan Miller - The Magical And Ritual Use Of Herbs
William Wynn Westcott - Numbers Their Occult Power And Mystic Virtues