Alchemical Poetry The Bloody Great Work

Alchemical Poetry The Bloody Great Work Cover (a cautionary tale from the path of the dabbler) I broke my soul the other day. I hate it when that happens. My karmas bent, my chakras cracked, and my Kundalini flattened. I stuck my fingers in the fire and scorched them to the joint. I rote my rite and rung my bell, but forgot one tiny point. If a force that's raised is out of phase with the resident elemental, the resulting blow to the raiser's mind can be seriously detrimental. So the scales of balance tipped once more, and reality went berserk. But the journey's end made me surer than before that it really is a bloody Great Work. by StarlighT (Yahoo Clubs)

Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

Gerald Massey - Ancient Egypt The Light Of The World Vol I
Reformed Druids - Anthology 01 Chronicles Of The Foundation
Martin Boord - The Cult Of The Deity Vajrakila
Frater Achad - The Anatomy Of The Body Of God
Stephen Flowers - Fire And Ice Magical Order The Brotherhood Of Saturn